1.06.2017

Sin Separates Us From GOD

Believers Are Salt and Light
“You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men. “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:13-16

What do I do when GOD SPEAKS and I put it to the side because it’s too controversial? Keep on moving until I find out many months later that the same topic is blowing up on social media. And well, do I dare jump in now with what I was given. They’ll spit venom of hate and say all kinds of manner of evil against me. Even with all that to think of, my pastor approves this message. She confirms what I already know, it’s from the Lord. No question about it. I tried to find a way out. Discredit a portion so that perhaps I could trash the whole thing, but I’d be like the prophets of old running away. I have no business as a prophetess only then to speak when God gives it to me straight up and unadulterated. I can’t add or take away from the message. It’s got to be delivered the same without changing a thing.

“Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you." Matthew 5:11-12




June 11, 2016:
While thinking about the various updates I’ve heard recently in the media concerning men coming out and the secrets of others being bisexual in the Body of Christ, I had an impression of God’s heart concerning this.

They have rendered a false God adding and taking away from what’s written in the Holy Scriptures. They have taken my Gospel of Truth and twisted it to make a gospel that’s false and leads many to destruction. So many have taken the advice and caved into influence disregarding the ancient path of holiness. They are mistaken.
As the time passes many more will become subdued to such thinking, and the lifestyle of homosexuality will increase to a level where it will be more than tolerated, but rather sought after. To have a homosexual in the company, group or membership seems to bring awareness of other resources. Where once other characteristics were a plus such as race or ethnicity you’ll find that sexual preference will now be the standard to fit in.

"Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne; Mercy and truth go before Your face." Psalm 89:14

Righteousness. Justice. Mercy. Truth. These are the primary positions of the way God rules.

August 10, 2016:
Real life events and shifts make me question God on the regular. In June, the night before the Orlando Shooting I inquired about the shift and surge of Homosexuality in my lifetime. Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not. My heart was stirring to know what God had to say about it. Why were a majority of churches now taking a second look at the Holy Scriptures seeking approval while others are preaching from pulpits pursuing that lifestyle in secret or publicly? Is God saying something different in this generation than in the past? If His Word never returns void, and He is the same yesterday, today and forever—He isn’t. (Isaiah 55:11 & Hebrews 13:8)

This is not a lifestyle I was against or offended by growing up. I viewed gays and lesbians with a preference in their partner. That’s it. Nothing more nothing less. However, fast forward in my spiritual journey with a heightened revelation of God’s Word and His character as a direct result of being in a relationship with Him, and it’s very unsettling. Being a Born-Again Bible-Believing Christ Follower I question because frankly, life is too short. I’m living out my Second Act so my time here is precious, and add that I’m a minister of the Gospel, there’s simply no time to waste. In fact, if you watch the news you’ll find many young men and women who have unexpectedly passed for various reasons. Age is not a gauge when considering one’s salvation. Not at all. Don’t be foolish. Eternal life is longer than you can fathom in torment separated from God with the promise of a second death in the lake of fire.

"Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:14-15 

Within days of hearing from God, Peter Guirguis ‏posted on Twitter:

“All that matters is what God thinks about an issue, not what anyone else thinks.”
He posted a link to “5 Reasons Why You Should Watch This Christian Movie About Homosexuality Now.”
Take a stand brother. The night before the Orlando shooting I was inquiring on this matter. The Lord spoke to me clearly.
Waiting to share at a later time, and weighty in my spirit if I ponder on it too long. One line in the Audacity Movie confirms it "All that matters is what God thinks about an issue, not what anyone else thinks" This is straight from the LORD!
Link to conversation.

What I heard in the stillness of my heart I believe strongly were not my thoughts, but came from the very heart of God. Take away what you will. Believe it or not. Take a stand or carry on as usual. Sooner or later everyone will know the Truth. For it is written in Philippians 2:10-11, “That at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow...and every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord!” 


Let me be crystal clear, I LOVE EVERYONE no matter their sexual preference, but love isn’t acceptance of their choices. God is clear about it too. His creation can never be separated from his love, but every man will be judged. (2 Corinthians 5:10)

"But your iniquities have separated you from your God; And your sins have hidden His face from you, So that He will not hear." Isaiah 59:2

If you're a parent, grandparent, guardian, aunt or uncle you understand this. Children in our care can take wrong turns, make big mistakes and decisions that cost them a high price. Yet, you told them differently and pointed out the pitfalls. Still, they made their own choice and will suffer the consequences.  The TRUTH is no matter what, your love was unmoved and unchanged.

The Father has given us each free will to make decisions and lifestyle choices and His love towards us is immeasurable regardless of our final resting place.

Perhaps you’re thinking the same as said in the Audacity movie, “My God doesn't damn people to hell just cause their different."

Audacity - Película Completa

If today be your last, would God look favorably upon your lifestyle and choices? Would they be compliant or contrary to the Scriptures? Think on these things.





© Cup of Goodness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.