1.14.2017

Pray for Salvation

Let the priests, who minister to the Lord, Weep between the porch and the altar; Let them say, “Spare Your people, O Lord, And do not give Your heritage to reproach, That the nations should rule over them. Why should they say among the peoples, ‘Where is their God?’” Joel 2:17 

I was sending a reply text with an intercessory prayer early this morning, and when I was through immediately I fell to my knees, weeping for the individual and their household for salvation. It was on my lips and burning in my heart. Throughout the day I entered in and out of the spirit, and by the end, God had wrecked me. Literally. I was undone.

Recently, I asked God to increase the ministry and gifts in me, and well, He's delivering with each experience. Truthfully, I'm overwhelmed and not in a shout for joy kind of way. It's deep and weighty, but I know His grace is sufficient to carry out whatever the task, prayer or message.





Many are in the thick of it...in the middle of it, praying for healing and deliverance. I get it, but Saints remember when you pray and intercede for yourself and others that salvation is the ultimate healing, and the will of God that none should perish that we would not receive what we rightly deserve. But oh how precious is the blood of Jesus, for the work of the cross -- redemption... access to God -- with Him forevermore...eternity in His presence. This should be our prayer and motivation every day.

Hell is not sought after with ministers of darkness persuading us. For broad is the way to destruction and narrow is the gate that leads to life, and few find it. Seek the Lord while He may be found. Amen!

Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it. Matthew 7:13-14
© Cup of Goodness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.