1.16.2017

Get Up Again

For the Saints of God who are the Soldiers of Christ. A timeless Word regardless of the calendar year.

Most of us have fallen at least once or more. I'm not sure how it looked at the end of 2016 for you, but even so, I have good news. For we have comfort in the Word of God -- the Holy Scriptures -- and by the Spirit of a Holy God through the prophetic gifts.

For a righteous man may fall seven times And rise again.
Proverbs 24:16a

Be encouraged my brother and sister, "Get up, again."

May this Word not only bless every hearer but bring to pass that which God has spoken over each of them.


Check this out on Chirbit


I will lift up my eyes to the hills—
From whence comes my help?
My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth. 
Psalm 121:1-2



Psalm 121 God the Help of Those Who Seek Him

Zion -- God's people -- are of one heart and one mind walking in righteousness.

Isaiah 49:14-15 God Will Remember Zion

Philippians 3:12-16 Pressing Toward the Goal

1 Corinthians 3:5-16 Watering, Working, Warning

Isaiah 41:18-20 Your Desert Places Will Thrive

Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness, And for His wonderful works to the children of men! Let them exalt Him also in the assembly of the people, And praise Him in the company of the elders.
Psalm 107:31-32
© Cup of Goodness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.