1.11.2017

Birthday Celebration {6 Years}

I am thankful to God for giving my "Yes, Lord," armslegs, and a voice. On 1.11.2011 I began a journey here that was focused predominantly on sharing my faith and God took what was in my heart and increased it. My journey though only a short while, the desire and promise to feed His sheep remains. Yesterday, after praying and blessing a Woman of God with a kiss from Heaven that left us both full and loved, I pressed in the more on my drive home. 
Debra Lee Murrow @colormedebralee #artist #colorme
Lord, fill my hands with loaves and fishes that I may feed the multitude by the power of the Holy Spirit. 
This is exactly the heart of God for His children -- to feed the hungry filling them with a hope that does not disappoint and promises that are assured in the work of the Cross.

Let's get our head straight and hearts fixed on Kingdom work—time is short and the laborers few.

Father God, I thank you for every reader, that they may feed the spiritually hungry. Give them FAITH to believe in miracles, HOPE that does not disappoint, and COURAGE to fear not in dark places. Let your Kingdom come Lord Jesus! Amen!

© Cup of Goodness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.