11.09.2016

God Remains Faithful

When God speaks to us in the secret place in our heart we accept it as truth. Or do we? While faith to believe can be unshakable and certain, at other times outside influence can make muddy the promise spoken in or over us. Yet, we must realize that "a double-minded person is unstable in all they do" nor is "the Holy Spirit the author of confusion, but of peace." And the exclamation point, "we walk by faith, not by sight." We shouldn’t let the present facts contaminate our faith with doubt. When we believe, we stand on His promises, which are "Yes and Amen!" "For He is not a man that He should lie."

In July, I heard the Lord speak to my heart concerning Trump as president but wasn’t willing to put it out for public knowledge. I kept it quiet even in my inner circles because of the divisiveness over the support of one candidate over another. This election was putting family – The Body of Christ – at odds with each other. And I didn’t like it. At all. I found that saying something, anything, could sour a good friendship. So, I made up my mind to be limited in that topic of conversation online and in person. I went about life as usual but inquired more with the Lord about what I heard in the secret sacred place as Nov 8 approached.

Two weeks ago, I prayed fervently as the Spirit gave me utterance concerning the mantel of the U.S. presidency. I thank God for His Holy Spirit that prays with me and for me. But, still, I wanted more confirmation. The Holy Bible says, "in all your getting (of wisdom) get understanding." I’m curious like a toddler and ask God a lot of questions. I ask until I’m satisfied. When my spirit man is full.


I was led to the scriptures about prayer where He underlined all that I read with His finger by the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit prays with us and for us according to God's will. And when we prayer the will of God, He hears us. And if He hears us, we have what we have asked of Him.

If your chosen candidate didn’t win, I want you to know that God is in this. Just like He has always been. Jesus is still on the throne whatever our lot in life. Amen! And whoever is occupying in the White House God remains faithful.



Early this year in January, I wrote "Trust God No Matter What!" as God was speaking concerning obedience and the importance of being in the secret sacred place in 2016. If you’re there, good! If not, get there and stay there. In the meantime, be encouraged, my brothers and sisters. God in His mercy has given us more time to share the Good News and build the Kingdom of God.




Scriptures:
James 1:8
1 Corinthians 14:33
2 Corinthians 5:7
2 Corinthians 1:20
Numbers 23:19
Proverbs 4:7
© Cup of Goodness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.