3.02.2016

Faith Hope Courage

It's time to put feet to the message in my heart that's been burning since early February.

Faith   Hope   Courage

A message of hope to those afflicted with sickness, facing trials, or in the chasm of despair.

In my own personal struggles I have found that these three elements have been the sustaining factor in which I can carry on in spite of circumstances, disappointments, or when life happens in any season.

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Matthew 17:20 So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.

Romans 5:5 Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

Psalm 27:13 I would have lost heart, unless I had believed That I would see the goodness of the LORD In the land of the living.

What excitement awaits in sharing His love and faithfulness with #FaithHopeCourage.

Please visit often as I update this post with news, pics and links as the journey unfolds! 

Ephesians 4:12 "...for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ..."


© Cup of Goodness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.