11.13.2014

Brown Sugar Bourbon Thick Pork Chops

Pork chops are hardly cooked by me, although after tonight's meal I may be changing it up from the usual weekly beef burgers to the other white meat.

This week's sale on thick loin pork chops for $2.99 per pound was not easily passed by. They were priced at a 43% reduction with an expiry date of Friday—nothing too hard about that decision. I am a numbers girl and my hungry man, well is just that...hungry...hungry for meat.

McCormick Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade was my choice of seasoning using the citrus suggestion on the package with orange juice and white vinegar. Not grilling either, but breaking the rules further by transferring all that liquid goodness to the baking dish. Then I sprinkled a dose of brown sugar on each marinated chop just because before the oven. 

The resting chops were ready for plating as soon as my husband walked in, and it was a great paring with baked gluten free corn bread. Not to mention apple sauce as a side.

McCormick Salutes the Dinner Makers (Commercial) "Here's to you! Here's to homemade!"


Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade


© Cup of Goodness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.