10.14.2014

Hope for a Child

A giver by nature because that is the very nature of God, and I am His seed.

If I were financially able I would help more while sharing God's goodness, but though I desire to do more I cannot overlook the possibility of making a difference now with the little I have.

Little is MUCH in the HANDS of GOD!

After reading the free book No Longer a Slumdog from GFA (Gospel for Asia) it has compelled me to do something. The reality for these abandon and sold children is horrific.

"Thousands of children living in slum conditions throughout South Asia. Real children share their real stories of crisis and how our loving God intervened to rescue them."

Get No Longer a Slumdog - Free!

Today I took a leap of faith like never before! I sponsored a young girl named Jayanti for the year. Yes a whole year—and upfront. This means that no problem, trial, or set back can steal my desire to do more. My smile is huge knowing that the enemy cannot persuade me to stop or discontinue this giving as it is already done in Jesus' name.

Blessed already making the decision and sharing with her in a letter:


"Jesus is your hope that will never disappoint. Trust in Him always and never doubt His faithfulness towards you. He loves you with an everlasting love!"

There are many Believers who were fortunate to have been missionaries and gave of themselves while extending the hands of Jesus in practical ways. I admire their faithfulness to God and perseverance to Kingdom Building. Read my interview with Amy Hagerup a missionary for twenty-two years. 

My heart prayer is to send my seed to assist Jayanti, and in turn change the course of eternity for her and her family, and others in the community.

"As Christians, I believe we must do all we can to alleviate pain and suffering in those around us. This sort of concern for others is a natural fruit of the Gospel. But we must never minister to someone's physical needs at the expense of preaching Christ." - K.P. Yohannan, No Longer a Slumdog

"The generous soul will be made rich, And he who waters will also be watered himself." Proverbs 11:25to
  
If you would like to add your little seed(s) with others please join my Christmas campaign.
© Cup of Goodness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.