4.24.2014

Victorious Living

2 Timothy 2:11-12 “For if we died with Him, We shall also live with Him. If we endure, We shall also reign with Him. If we deny Him, He also will deny us.”

To deny Christ would be to deny the very existence of myself, because He has not only given life, but walks with me daily that I may finish strong and give Him the glory. I thank God for His guidance, and protection even when I chose false shortcuts or strayed. I owe the One True God my life – my very breath. For He has done so much for me that I cannot tell it all!

I have traveled up hill and through rock-ridden paths to get here today. It has been no primrose path to be free, but I found strength through faith for the journey. Many along the way have supported and encouraged me with prayers as well. However, it is God alone who wrote my story from the very beginning -- before I was ever a thought or named. I thank God for His unique flare to write a story full of life, passion, and giving that has been uniquely mine. I can visualize how with one stroke of His hand my life journey begins and ends with a celebratory victory roar. Though He also foreknew of my struggles, challenges, and even failures in between He was merciful to underline each of them with His grace to keep me focused on the prize ahead -- my purpose in Christ Jesus.

Thus far my life story has meaning and purpose and there are witnesses to testify. Nevertheless, I am expecting more of His goodness and revelation knowledge that I may begin the next step towards my God-given destiny.

Yes, there is more!





An amazing proclamation we can all be sure of. For those who have already received miracles, healings, and witnessed signs and wonders—God wants us to realize that He has more victorious living in store for those who have faith to believe. We in this generation are to seek out more of His goodness by putting a demand on faith that we may experience a permanent shift from merely surviving to thriving in the Kingdom of God. We are called to be blessed to be a blessing. Consider your home, career, skills, finances and resources as a blessing, and begin to ask the Holy Spirit to reveal ways in which you may bless others. Remember your family, friends, neighbors, and even strangers. We cannot forget either the widow, orphan, poor and sick. Speak prophetic blessing over your life through the scriptures, follow God’s statues, resist the devil, and keep your mind stayed on Him. Wait on the promises as your destiny unfolds and give Him glory for all He has done! Soon and very soon, you will begin to thrive in various areas concerning your heavenly inheritance – peace, prosperity, health, relationships, joy and _____ (fill in the blank).

I will be blessed to be a blessing, and live and keep His word. I am victorious and free, in this life and in the next!

Psalms 119:17-24 GIMEL. “Deal bountifully with Your servant, That I may live and keep Your word. Open my eyes, that I may see Wondrous things from Your law. I am a stranger in the earth; Do not hide Your commandments from me. My soul breaks with longing For Your judgments at all times. You rebuke the proud--the cursed, Who stray from Your commandments. Remove from me reproach and contempt, For I have kept Your testimonies. Princes also sit and speak against me, But Your servant meditates on Your statutes. Your testimonies also are my delight And my counselors.”

Life Application Study Bible: Most of us chafe under rules, for we think they restrict us from doing what we want. At first glance, then, it may seem strange to hear the psalmist talk of rejoicing in following God's statues as much as in great riches. But God's laws were given to free us to be all he wants us to be. They restrict us from doing what might cripple us and keep us from being our best. God's guidelines help us follow his path and avoid paths that lead to destruction.
© Cup of Goodness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.