11.13.2013

Do Not Fear, Little Flock

Lately I've been intentional concerning the Lord and giving Him my first and best--and from day to day it has multiplied with an increasing hunger for the same. How grateful I am that my spirit has been strengthened and my faith fortified for on the horizon are big life decisions.

After repeated blessings and answered prayer yesterday I offered my thankfulness through tears and ministering* to the Lord, then I heard that still small voice, "It is my good pleasure to bless you." Found in scripture in the book of Luke.


"Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom." Luke 12:32

Glory to God! Bless His Holy name! For He has set His eyes upon me and my spirit abides in Him.

I encourage you to trust God, and give the Lord your time in prayer for others and giving to those He directs from your basket of riches. As His servant it is your good pleasure to do so.

"But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. As it is written: "He has dispersed abroad, He has given to the poor; His righteousness endures forever." Now may He who supplies seed to the sower, and bread for food, supply and multiply the seed you have sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness, while you are enriched in everything for all liberality, which causes thanksgiving through us to God." 2 Cor. 9:6-11

For as Believers we acknowledge the cost of our sins upon Him, and our obedient response is to surrender, follow, serve, and worship Him alone. Having an intentional and committed relationship with Jesus we are assured of our inheritance in this life and the next. 

*serve, worship
 Luke 12:22-34
© Cup of Goodness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.