8.12.2013

Testimony

 
It was 1996, three weeks before my wedding day that I had a spiritual conversion -- an introduction to Jesus in a personal way. Finally, all the love I had felt for my Heavenly Father since a child, reciprocated in one finite moment. God kissed every fiber of my being inside and out, and I would never be the same!

Through my 17 years of walking with Jesus I admit there were many seasons of intimacy, but there were also a few that I acted more like a distant lover because of distraction and the busyness of life. Still, I press on knowing that the countless mountaintop and valley experiences were necessary for maturing in the faith of Christ Jesus. And with humility, I answered the call into ministry and surrendered to His plan.

I am an ordinary woman living out an extraordinary life through the power of God.

"My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

Mission
My Twitter
My Pinterest
© Cup of Goodness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.