8.12.2013

Mission

I began blogging in 2007 elsewhere and it was a wonderful 4 years of making friends and doing life together through posts and sharing of pictures. Our journeys marked with milestones and challenges, but through it we encouraged each other and laughed along the way. Though it was time to close that door, it wasn’t long before I began to share again here, but with a much more focused drive to reach others with specific and inspired posts.

Thankfully, life has evolved and new chapters added to my life story to include ministry. I pray that this blog be a wellspring, an overflow, of what God has compelled me to share with others face to face. My mission is to point others to Jesus, to speak encouragement concerning their circumstances, and to feed the hungry the life giving Word of God. All this working in harmony so that the hearer is not swayed by circumstances or trials, but rather built up and eager to run the race.

My Twitter
My Pinterest
© Cup of Goodness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.