5.26.2013

Hello, My Name Is...

Hello, my name is Rosemarie. I have been called lots of other names throughout my lifetime, especially as a youngster. During one season as an adult triggers were evident, and with my lack of sure footing in Christ, it led me to my lowest point -- when I found myself believing the lies in my head. Nevertheless, I knew that no matter where I was God could meet me there. I was never too far away for Him to reach me.

"What is my testimony?" That was the only truth I knew in my darkest hour. Even then my mustard seed of faith was shouting from the black and dank of darkness.

I did a lot of work to “hold every thought captive,” to subject my flesh to His rebuke, surrender my will, and realize that He is all I need. This kind of spiritual growth leaves you assured in your divine inheritance, confident with right standing in Christ, with faith built up for any storm, and overflowing with grace and love not only for others, but for yourself.

Yes, I’m FREE AT LAST! And this freedom the world didn’t give to me, so the world can’t take it away!

"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27


© Cup of Goodness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.