2.17.2013

I Do Not Walk Alone

Among the chatter of nurses, doctors, family, and even the enemy my spirit took a stance yesterday and proclaimed, "I do not walk alone." On the other side of doubt and what ifs from every angle my faith spoke boldly. It put an end to the questions or doubts, and held onto to hope that does not disappoint. Jesus, my Lord and Savior, will never leave me nor forsake me. Even though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death He is with me.

If I review the calendar of events beginning this month I cannot believe that I did it. It's astounding to think that I who have a phobia about dentist's visits have gone through small battles in a hospital room one after another, but with big victories. Yet not on my own did I accomplish anything. Jesus was there with me when I faced decisions in the midnight hour and with His Holy Spirit I held His hand. He was there every step of the way!

Let my mouth boast of the Lord for the good He has done!


© Cup of Goodness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.