11.14.2012

My Steps Are Ordered

Psalm 37:23 "The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, And He delights in his way."

I'm overwhelmed with the goodness of God and where He's taking me. My steps are ordered by the Lord! There is no height of joy or depth of pain that can separate me from His love and His divine destiny concerning my life. I have come a long way, my journey not an easy one, but oh it will be worth the victory when I see Him face to face!

While praising God in my car singing I Smile on this beautiful sunny day I was filled with the truth that Jesus Christ is the center of my life, He is on the throne of my heart and mind. He reigns in me!

But to encourage those today who are weak and weary and still searching, know that those who are called according to His purpose are to be confident that we are More Than Conquerors.

Amen!

My Steps are Ordered - Fred Hammond (4.26 on don't miss the end!)

God is asking the true followers of God to step out and be counted. He wants to finish the work in you so that you may go and be effective for Kingdom work.

Numbers 23:19 “God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

Prayer: God the Creator, God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, be it unto to me what you have purposed. I set aside my plans. I empty myself. I wait for the answer(s). I wait upon the Lord that He may direct my steps. I thank you that in the waiting I am growing and your plans for me hopeful. I will not be discouraged. I disconnect from all disappointment and doubt. I cling to the cross and confident that Jesus is my hope, which does not disappoint. In Jesus' Name I pray!

Wherever and whatever season you're in you have reason to praise Him. Be intentional and seek out and recognize your blessings in the ordinary day. You'll find that thankfulness gives way to a better perspective and the bonus is it's contagious. Begin to disconnect from disappointment and doubt and cling to the cross today and everyday. Because of Christ's redemptive work (He calls us. He saves us. He empowers us.) we look to eternity, and in Him we have hope that does not disappoint.

Alleluia!
© Cup of Goodness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.