6.28.2012

Giving Up To Receive

"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:21, Luke 12:34

What is treasured in your life?

Does it look like this:
- Bible Study
- Prayer
- Fellowship
- Assembling of the Saints
- Serving the Kingdom of God

or

Does it look like this:
- Devotional with Morning Coffee
- Television
- Secular Books on How to Improve Skill/Career or Success Books
- Occasional Attendees at Church
- Exercising
- Dinner & Movies

Which one of these scenarios do you think has more impact on your Spirit Man?

While I was sensing a shift in my spirit -- God was about to accelerate things of the spiritual realm in my life -- He was specific on what I could continue to do and that which I could not do. It's wasn't too hard for me, but there was certainly a huge blessing that came from that obedience.

Are you hearing the same? If so, I encourage you in that direction. God has something better in mind to take place of all you give up. Perhaps to experience heavenly realms, or to birth a ministry, or to walk with a greater anointing for His Kingdom purpose. Regardless of the treasure found, we know that, "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him." (1 Corinthians 2:9)

Wisdom From the Spirit
© Cup of Goodness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.