4.30.2012

Kindness Begets Kindness

Kindness begets kindness. I'm sure I've heard that somewhere before. It bubbled up when I pondered about an unexpected act of thoughtfulness I received through the mail last week. Surprise! A thoughtful card with kind words and a $5 Starbucks card.

Often are basket looks empty, but if we look hard and long enough we can be a blessing sharing kindness in ways that are more meaningful than handing someone a large check, or paying off someone's debt. Nonetheless, these are things I wish to do someday—and if it be God's plan too I'm excited about Him fulfilling that secret desire.

Lately I've turned my focus to a more heavenly prespective. Meaning bringing heaven down -- it's beauty, love and comapssion -- in intentional tangible ways to others.

My heart is always alert and ready to share my wealth in whatever form to bless and share kindness with those I know and don't know.

Summer is approaching, and with warmer weather and bright colors all around it stirs my spirit to give. My prayer is that God continues to reveal ways where I can be a blessing and to appreciate the gift of being blessed as well.


"The generous soul will be made rich, And he who waters will also be watered himself." Proverbs 11:25
© Cup of Goodness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.