12.30.2011

Grateful!

God is good, all the time!

I'm still in awe how He worked out a particular situation earlier this evening.  It was tough, and after feeling beat up at the end of the day because of that and other so-called tests of faith I proclaimed the truth: I am not subject to this world system.  I am subject to the Kingdom of God.  I am in this world, but not of it.  

Here's my grateful journal here.

"Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done. Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts. Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice. Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles..." 1 Chronicles 16:8-12
© Cup of Goodness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.