12.13.2011

Filled Christmas Gift Bags for Teachers

It's that time of year to thank those teachers that care for our child(ren)!

This year my daughter is at a larger school and so our circle of thankfulness has grown. However, I vowed to keep the budget at a reasonable limit for our short list of 5.

For my daughter's primary teacher the gift bag included one of each:

Advil $3.48 Walmart
Mr. Sketch Scented Watercolor Marker $1.29 at OfficeMax
Composition Book Pad $0.77 Walmart
Neutrogena Hand Cream (Fragrance Free) $3.57 Walmart
Altoids Smalls $1.00 Walgreens

Two other teachers got the same less the bottle of Advil.

One front office administrator along with a library/lunch aid were also included in the 5 on our school Christmas list. Bags of Sunsweet PlumSweets (bite size pieces of dried plum, coated in rich, dark chocolate) were the prefect choice! Price: $2.27 at Walmart

Green ribbon from our wrapping gift stash were tied on the handles of our purchased gift bags to keep closed. I had my daughter participate with writing the "To" and "From" on a color copy drawing she made of Santa's Elf. Color copies were .39 each at The UPS Store. I got more than I needed so she could write letters to relatives too!

Whatever your budget you can say, "Thanks, I appreciate you!"
© Cup of Goodness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.