11.07.2011

Quick Cook Steel Cut Oats

The air is turning crisp and cool, which means a change in the weather here. Still, I look forward to the changes this season brings for various reasons, but hearty comfort foods are certainly one of them. I know I'm not alone in getting excited about recipes and 4-hour crock pot meals.

In my blog posts labeled "favorites" you'll find an array of my personal recommendations.

Trader Joe's Quick Cook Steel Cut Oats on the stove and ready to eat in 8 minutes!

Scoop a healthy dollop of brown sugar and you're good to go for breakfast or a late night snack.

$2.49
24 oz.

Ingredients: 100% whole grain oats.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1/4 cup uncooked
Servings Per Container about 17
Amount per Serving
Calories 150 Calories from Fat 25
© Cup of Goodness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.