10.12.2011

Change It Up: Site To Store Service

Change It Up is a series of posts where I share changes I've made.

Before school started this year I needed to purchase a new Booster Car Seat for my daughter. After a little bit of research I decided for the first time to use a Site to Store service. I ordered online and picked it up at the store with no shipping or handling costs. It was a win-win!

The bonus is that sometimes what I prefer may only be available online.


I found the correspondence from the store to be exceptional with good instructions on the process, as well as keeping me informed straight through to pickup confirmation.

Side bar: I did get a credit for my daughter's gently used harnessed car seat at the resale shop. Ka-ching!
© Cup of Goodness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.