9.10.2011

Troubles

In June I posted Stronger to encourage in spite of life's mess and linked praise music. Nevertheless, today I wanted to share more with you about troubles as God has been expanding the lesson while I wait on the Lord standing and believing for many who I love that are weary and downtrodden.

Though it can be challenging, Believers must be filled and built up daily in His Word to protect us from the "troubles" of this world, which are inevitable. We know that worry can lead us down the path where we enter dangerous territory called "fear."

Caution! Fear and worry are our enemies. Fear and torment go together. Fear is a spiritual force that attacks are mind. Our body's reaction to fear can lead to unhealthy repercussions. Fear anticipates the worst, while faith seeks out the best. The Enemy operates through fear.

God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6

"You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You." Isaiah 26:3


© Cup of Goodness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.