9.17.2011

It's a God Push!

"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:9

More than once God uses unfortunate happenings to push me in the direction He wants. Like any child, I can be stubborn and whiny. I have even been known to pout while tapping my foot. It’s typical 2-year old stuff, but nonetheless that’s what it must look like to Him.

Meanwhile, looking in the review mirror He’s given me plenty of time to do it on my own while sending countless finger-pointing people, but to no avail, I decide to stay put. Whatever the justification.

Still, whether God is gently nudging me or giving me a good push in the right direction, I am content knowing He is present and I need it.
© Cup of Goodness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.