9.21.2011

Convinced of His Love for Me!

Did you know that God actively loves you and me? Yes, He does!

Recently a secular song welled up in my spirit that I haven't heard or sung in ages. Yet, it was brought to my remembrance, and I sang it joyfully. I was assured and shared with others that it was concerning His love for me. Later on, the very same day, a challenge arose. I believe that it was a gift from God to hold on to while I walked out this temporary trial.

Since I've entered in to rest to trust Him, the same message keeps coming through that He loves me, and that I'm blessed, at peace, and secure.

Was that a coincidence? I think not! As Believers, we need to be more faithful and less fearful. Let not unfortunate circumstances or temporary trails steal our joy, peace or the revelation of God’s love for us!

Romans 8:38-38 "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...