8.04.2011

More Month Than Money: Change It Up

Some months seem to be more challenging than others are where you find you have more month than money. In months like those, I adjust and adapt, but what I have found most helpful is making one right decision after another, and sticking to it. In addition, I broke out of a few stubborn beliefs like:

- Only that cleaner can do the job
- Foam is better
- Anti-bacterial is a must
- I can't do without disinfecting wipes
- Who has time for Homemade
- Expensive is the best choice

It's been awhile since I took my first step towards the frugal lifestyle, and every year has proved a different challenge. Nevertheless, I have also stepped it up with making changes that make sense for my family and the budget.

Look for upcoming series on Changing It Up where I share some changes I've made.
© Cup of Goodness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.