7.27.2011

Disney Rocks!

I was visiting a favorite new blog and stumbled on how to "Write a letter to your favorite Disney character and get an autographed picture in return."

Unfortunately my family has no extra money in the budget for a Disney vacation trip (it's been on our wish list for several years*), but this process was a crowd-pleaser in our home. Go Disney!

What we did: My daughter colored a Rapunzel picture online here. After printing and sending it off with her hand written letter we waited for only a few weeks to receive a 8x10 glossy black and white autographed picture.

Thanks Disney for making my little girl gasp with surprise and excitement. You really know how to make us all smile from the inside out!

Find out what's new through Disney Parks Blog. Did you know about the new castle at Magic Kingdom park?

*In 2009, I won a giveaway through Helping Mommy's Win for a personalized Disney mug a $19.99 value from Disney's PhotoPass. I chose a night time scene of the Cinderella Castle with fireworks and added this caption: Our Dream Vacation. Our family is still wishing!
© Cup of Goodness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.