7.28.2011

Basket of Thankfulness

My basket is brimming with thankfulness. Here is a random list and not in any particular order of all I'm thankful for this past week.

Summer programs for my child that keep her safe and provide a fun learning experience, as well as building her up.

Grown up situations that make me stretch that I may grow more in my faith and maturity.

Sales on top of already reduced clearance items. I scored a monogram backpack for my child at Kirkland's for a final price of $4.78.

Dinning out with my family at a fancy restaurant enjoying a delicious meal that I could not duplicate at home, especially the Honey Roasted Carrots.

Encouraging a friend in the faith.

Connecting with strangers and being free to let God have His way in that moment.

© Cup of Goodness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.