6.16.2011

Legacy: Did I Point To You Enough?

As a mother, there are so many principles and life lessons I can share with my daughter, but the most valuable to me is faith in Christ.

This morning after dropping her off for VBS, I decided to stay and catch a glimpse of the whole bunch singing about JESUS.  Filled with joy to the tippy-top I swayed for a few stolen moments hidden in the back. Then I left with tear-filled eyes so blessed by watching my princess sing praises. Truly, there is nothing more satisfying to my soul!

“A good and honest life is a blessed memorial.” Proverbs 10:7a

“Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.” - Charles Swindoll

Nichole Nordeman \ Legacy
I want to leave a legacy
How will they remember me?
Did I choose to love? Did I point to You enough
To make a mark on things?
I want to leave an offering
A child of mercy and grace who
blessed your name unapologetically

And leave that kind of legacy
© Cup of Goodness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.