1.17.2011

Plugged In!

I heard once [and wrote it down], “That a new action brings new strength.”

Since October, I have attended a Christian Group of writers. Last week's meeting left me feeling more than good—it left me feeling empowered coupled with anticipation and excitement that could barely be tamed. I was on fire fueled with ideas from the valuable information shared and heartfelt encouragement.

"That's who you are!"

There is something of value when others in the faith get behind us and build us up. The world is so quick to tare down and point at our faults and failures that often we are shocked from the support we receive that we can even reject the purest of goodwill.

But not me. Not now.

I have gained a new strength with this new action. It has given me the courage to say with assurance "with God all things are possible," while taking giant steps towards my destiny.


Thanking God for his living extensions in the Body of Christ.
© Cup of Goodness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.